[WSBAPT] Creditor Claim from Hospital

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Fri Jan 6 12:24:47 PST 2023

I think this is one of those situations where both sides could be argued in good faith – may want to just send a rejection and put the burden on them to file within 30 days or have to write off– haven’t had a hospital do that yet.  In practice sometimes I send the notice to a hospital at the end of the 3rd month or early in 4th probate where death was there or shortly before death to get the time running.

Good luck

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden