[WSBAPT] quick question

TJW tjw at w3net.net
Thu Jan 5 14:33:27 PST 2023

Hey Diane, why not start with contacting counsel for the PR and ask if they
are planning to be the Resident Agent and will take service of the documents
and file a Resident Agent notice. If nothing else you might get the ball
rolling.

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, WA 98502

(360) 866-4000 phone

(360) 866--3832 fax

 <http://www.buddbaylaw.com/> www.buddbaylaw.com

COVID POLICY:

Our firm continues to follow guidance from the CDC and Governor Inslee's
office regarding social distancing and the wearing of face coverings, and we
encourage the public and our clients to do the same.  Our staff is still
working remotely much of the time so electronic communication by phone and
email continues to be encouraged.  We appreciate your patience and
understanding.