[WSBAPT] quick question

Britt, Christopher christopher at lucentlaw.com
Mon Feb 27 12:23:06 PST 2023

Might be worth noting that some duties are strongly suggested re: RPC 8.3:
A report should be made whenever a lawyer’s or LLLT’s conduct raises a
serious question as to the honesty, trustworthiness or fitness to practice.

Though not mandatory in Washington state, there is a very strong preference
in some matters.

I would do the calculus given the totality of the circumstances.  I have
never reported someone but that doesn't mean I wouldn't.

Christopher G. Britt, M.A., J.D.

Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S

Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.316.2131
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)

E: *christopher at lucentlaw.com <christopher at lucentlaw.com>*

Web: www.lucentlaw.com