[WSBAPT] Question about Revocable Living Trust

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Mon Feb 27 11:45:23 PST 2023

100% True – unless there is very specific wording in the document which I have seen miserably attempted…..it makes so much more sense to make Qualified Plans directly payable to the organization or a CRT to avoid trust administration and potential lock ups due to litigation……….while conduit trusts for charities may still work, I can think of no case, off the top of my head on this Monday, of why I would advise my client to take that route 😉

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.