[WSBAPT] Unfiled Creditor Claim?

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Tue Feb 21 15:58:44 PST 2023

I wanted to send a belated thank you to those who responded to my previous email about whether or not to reject three creditor claims that were filed after the deadline had passed (all were from the same creditor).

In follow-up, I took the advice of rejecting the late-filed claims and sent the rejections along with a cover letter explaining that the claims were filed past the deadline.

The 30-days has now passed from mailing the rejection and no further action was taken by the creditor.

Thank you to all for giving me some needed perspective on this one!!

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>