[WSBAPT] referral

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Fri Feb 17 14:21:20 PST 2023

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

On Feb 17, 2023, at 2:16 PM, Shannon Jones <shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com> wrote:

Listmates, Please provide any referrals for a probate attorney to take over a Thurston County probate, preferably located in Thurston County – Thank you - Shannon

<image001.png>
Shannon R. Jones | Attorney
Campbell Barnett PLLC
Direct:  253.848.3515
Office: 253.848.3513| Fax: 253.845.4941
317 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com<mailto:shannonj at campbellbarnettlaw.com>
campbellbarnettlaw.com<https://campbellbarnettlaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately.