[WSBAPT] Hand written Will with two witnesses, a notary seal but no jurat or witness declaration

Steve King steve at talislawfirm.com
Tue Feb 7 09:52:48 PST 2023

You can just have the witnesses sign affidavits that meet the statutory requirements.  You can files the affidavits with the will when it's probated. I've done that several times and never had a problem.

Stephen R. King
steve at talislawfirm.com<mailto:steve at talislawfirm.com>

Talis Law PLLC
915 118 Avenue SE, Suite 360