[WSBAPT] Is it a valid Will

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Feb 3 09:35:15 PST 2023

Just a Head's Up about Nonintervention Powers to follow from Nick's post.

I had a Will for a woman with no spouse, only one child, child is the
Executor and the sole heir....but there are other blood line heirs
(siblings and their children). The Will did NOT include a grant of NIP, and
Commissioner Judson specifically reserved granting until such time as they
had notice. So I just drafted a consent and waiver. So I did and got them.

Strange. Petition even cited the statute.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /