[WSBAPT] Question about 3rd-party Testamentary Special Needs Trust

Donna Calf Robe DonnaC at brothershenderson.com
Wed Feb 1 12:53:14 PST 2023

I agree with Heather.  No court order needed.
However, I do not request the waiver of a PGAL if the beneficiary requires one (minor, incapacity without a GD), but I have requested that their role be limited to reviewing the final accounting and confirming the appropriate share of funds get deposited into the SNT, especially if the PR is also the trustee.

Donna

***Please note our new address***

Donna M. Calf Robe
Attorney
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
936 N 34TH Street, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x113
Fax: (206) 324-3106
e-mail:  donnac at brothershenderson.com
www.brothershenderson.com<http://www.brothershenderson.com/>

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, review by or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information by unauthorized persons is strictly prohibited. All personal messages are solely the views of the sender and are not to be attributed to Brothers & Henderson, P.S. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.