[WSBAPT] Estate Planning/ Trust Form Books

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Dec 27 16:30:09 PST 2023

Mitchell,

Not sure if you got many responses, but I wanted to let you know that, at our firm, we made our own form banks.  It really should only be one bank and that’s a dream of mine going forward😉  9 attorneys – differing forms across the board.  One template we commonly use however is a Will or Trust drafted for someone with a potential WA Estate tax but not Federal Estate tax  and another for folks exposed to both.  We made our tax language after many, many drafts as well as power of appointment planning in those (and other) documents.

If you find something you like, I’d be curious.

Happy New Year.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.