[WSBAPT] Need to Publish Notice to Creditors?

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Dec 26 11:39:05 PST 2023

Correct—No need to publish Notice to Creditors is more than 2 years has passed since date of death.

Actually, I wouldn’t publish if 20 months have passed, since publishing within the last 4 months would just introduce a potential for confusion on claims filed within the 4 months but after 2 years.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC