[WSBAPT] SEEKING A TAX ATTORNEY

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Dec 20 09:17:21 PST 2023

Good Morning,

I, and my partners, do a significant amount of estate tax planning, taking into consideration WA State and Federal Estate taxes as well as income taxes that may come into play by planning.  I have worked with some other list serve attorneys.  One or two may even be willing to confirm a good experience 😉

My undergraduate is accounting (sat for and passed CPA but did conclude ethic’s and did not keep up credits-young and foolish) and I have my LL.M. in Taxation from University of Miami, FL.

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.