[WSBAPT] Referral/Recommendation - Heir Search Company

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Dec 19 14:36:36 PST 2023

I second that recommendation.

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500
Portland, OR 97204
pjones at duffykekel.com<mailto:pjones at duffykekel.com>
(503) 226-1371 - office
(503) 853-1482 - cell
(503) 226-3574 - fax

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Eric Nelsen
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 12:35 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Referral/Recommendation - Heir Search Company

"Mother's sister's brother's daughter" is same as "mother's brother's daughter," no? Though that would be a first cousin, so maybe you meant "mother's sister's son's daughter" which would be a first cousin once removed...

Anyway.

Individual researcher I've used with good results:

Lawson Research Services, LLC
Leslie Lawson, 5180 SW 198th Avenue, Aloha, OR 97078
503-649-6679 or email: Leslie at LawsonResearch.net<mailto:Leslie at LawsonResearch.net>

Big company I've used with good results:

[cid:image001.png at 01DA3288.C443F520]

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen