[WSBAPT] Referral/Recommendation - Heir Search Company

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Dec 19 12:14:10 PST 2023

Greetings List Members -

This year just won't end without a few more "firsts" in my practice.
Today, the first is a distant relative seeking to become Executor and there
is no immediate family tree living. She believes she is the nearest
relative and she is the Decedent's mother's sister's brother's daughter.
(if I read the genealogy chart right that makes her the 1st cousin once
removed).

She is looking for an heir search company to help hunt down potential heirs
and beneficiaries of this estate.

Who do you recommend?

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /