[WSBAPT] Looking for Spokane Area Estate Planning Mentors

Amy Felt amy at feltlaw.com
Mon Dec 11 13:35:11 PST 2023

I am teaching a Wills and Trusts skills lab starting January 15th through
March 8th at Gonzaga law school.  I would like to match students with a
mentor so the student can observe an attorney.  I anticipate over the 7 or
8 weeks your total time with the student would not be more than 5-8 hours.
I envision the student observing court if you go, observing a client
interview, asking for direction/feedback as they prepare different
documents for the course.  Please reach out to me if you are willing to
help.

If any of you have taught a similar course, I would love to talk to you
about what worked well and perhaps what did not.

Thank you!

--
Felt Law
Amy Felt - Attorney

Felt Law Spokane Location
(next to Music City & within Fannin Litigation Group)
1312 N. Monroe St., Ste.132
Spokane, WA 99201

Before proceeding, please note: If you are not a current client of Felt
Law, please do not include any information in this e-mail that you or
someone else considers to be of a confidential or secret nature. Felt Law has
no duty to keep confidential any of the information you provide. Neither
the transmission nor receipt of your information is considered a request
for legal advice, securing legal services or retaining a lawyer. An
attorney-client relationship with Felt Law or any lawyer at Felt Law is not
established until and unless Felt Law agrees to such a relationship as
reflected in a separate writing.

THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL TRANSMISSION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON(S) NAMED. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OR THE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU
ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR DISCLOSURE OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.