[WSBAPT] Transfer of Residence to Child

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Dec 7 11:01:56 PST 2023

Thanks  Heather

Does this apply to all family members of a decedent (niece or nephew for example?

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300
Please note that I will be out of the office from the afternoon of December 4, 2023 until approximately December 18, 2023 for medical reasons, with little to no email for the initial few days.  If you need immediate assistance, please call 509-455-5300 and ask for Sandy Saty or Anita Anderson.  Thank you for your patience during this time.

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.