[WSBAPT] Employment Law attorney - referral?

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Mon Aug 28 09:29:49 PDT 2023

I apologize if this is a repeat. A retired flight attendant is in need of
assistance on an appeal with the state for apparent overpayment of
unemployment benefits.

Thank you in advance!
Marsha

Plese excus the brevite and any tipoes.  This emale was sent from Marsha's
stoopid iPhone.

Marsha C. Hudson
Attorney at Law #23330
3221 NW 62nd St
Seattle, WA 98107
Telephone: 206-297-3933
Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us
Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? - Martin Luther King, Jr.
This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.