[WSBAPT] Contact in Japan?

David Moe davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com
Fri Aug 25 15:42:13 PDT 2023

I have no personal experience with this service, but found the site's information helpful:
japanpiDOTcom

Dave Moe

David Moe Attorney, P.S.
Telephone:  425-432-1277
Fax:  425-432-1280
23745 225th Way SE, Suite 108
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Email:  davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com<mailto:davidmoe at maplevalleylaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call (425)-432-1277, or by reply to this communication.