[WSBAPT] Anti-lapse statute

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Aug 23 10:39:34 PDT 2023

Where the will residue to surviving spouse, but if surviving spouse is deceased, then to children share and share alike and one of the children, predeceases the surviving spouse do the children of the deceased child receive their parent share by right of representation under the anti-lapse statute, or is the estate simply divided between the surviving children. your input would be appreciated.

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**