[WSBAPT] Probate discovery v. TEDRA discovery

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Aug 23 09:05:00 PDT 2023

Bruce and Roger

Am I reading your notes below to indicate you open a TEDRA for the discovery process only? I'd be curious of, in that matter, discovery only, who you provide notice to as a "interested party".

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden, P.S.
717 W. Sprague Ave., Suite 1500
Spokane, WA  99201
djkiepe at depdslaw.com<mailto:djkiepe at depdslaw.com>
509-455-5300

KINDLY ALLOW 2-4 WORKING DAYS TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO NON-URGENT EMAILS.  FEEL FREE TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (OR RESEND YOUR EMAIL AS THE CASE MAY BE) MARKED URGENT IN THE SUBJECT LINE.