[WSBAPT] FW: [estate] Referrals requested for Enumclaw (King County) WA area attorney

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Aug 14 11:40:01 PDT 2023

Below is a request made on the Oregon listserv.  The poster gave me permission to forward it to the Washington listserv.
Please respond directly to the original poster (who is copied on this post, and whose email address also appears below), so that I do not need to forward replies to him.
Thanks,
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP