[WSBAPT] Retrospective Appraisal Needed in Thurston Co

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Tue Aug 1 14:13:00 PDT 2023

Jennifer,
Robert Chamberlin at ABS Valuation https://absvaluation.com/about/#core-section1
He has experience doing retroactive appraisals for estate valuations.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail: npleasants at ohswlaw.com<mailto:npleasants at ohswlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.