[WSBAPT] Divorce & Property Transfers

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Thu Apr 27 19:26:55 PDT 2023

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

April 27, 2023

Jane,

I meant an "implied obligation" to execute the documents necessary to
facilitate court orders.

I also meant that Spouse A who was awarded the equitable lien has the
greater interest in making sure the promissory note and deed of trust
are executed because it secures Spouse A's interest.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101