[WSBAPT] Time to file creditor's claim - known creditor given notice

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Tue Apr 25 09:50:31 PDT 2023

I can think of no other way to read the statute. I time the known creditor notices for about 35-40 days before the 4-month deadline so that I know they’re all due on that date. The 30-day rule is for those served 29 or fewer days (or after) the 4-month deadline. If anyone thinks otherwise, I may have to unsubscribe from this list before I get banned. 😉