[WSBAPT] test

Lenard Wittlake lwlaw at my180.net
Mon Apr 24 09:02:48 PDT 2023

As you know, Outlook can whitelist the listserv address; but there is also a
filter at your email provider's server.  So check with whoever hosts your
email about also whitelisting the listserv address.  In Tom's case that is
whoever hosts w3net.net and in Phil's case whoever hosts duffykekel.com.
Your IT person can get it set the way you want it.

Lenard L Wittlake, PLLC

Attorney & Counselor at Law

22 East Poplar Street, Suite 202

P.O. Box 1233

Walla Walla, WA 99362

(509) 529-1529 voice

(509) 850-3515 fax

 <mailto:Lenard at wittlakelaw.com> Lenard at wittlakelaw.com

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you received this email in error,

please reply to the sender that you have received this information in error

and delete this email.