[WSBAPT] locating Will beneficiaries

Steve Waltar steve at waltar.com
Thu Apr 20 13:54:07 PDT 2023

I have a case in which there are dozens of specific beneficiaries.  We have found mailing addresses for all but a half dozen.  Is there any method other than hiring a service to find them?  ANY ADVICE?

Stephen M. Waltar
Attorney at Law

Legacy Estate Planning, LLC
A division of Stephen M. Waltar PS

2320 130th Avenue NE, Suite 230, Bellevue, WA 98005
info at waltar.com  |  425.455.6788 o |  425.450.4601 f

Circular 230 Warning:  This communication is not intended to constitute tax advice and may not be used by any person or entity for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained herein and any attachments are a private communication sent by the Law Firm of Stephen M. Waltar, PS and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information meant solely for the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, forwarding or any form of copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, then delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system.