[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - 1031 exchange and winding up LLC intermediary

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Wed Apr 19 12:37:42 PDT 2023

Thank you all.

*Laura LattaLaw Office of Laura Latta PLLC*

she/her

Phone (206) 841-2344

www.LauraLatta.com

4010 Lake Washington Blvd. NE Ste. 202

Kirkland, WA 98033

*NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by
replying to this email and immediately delete the message and any
attachments without copying it or disclosing its contents to others.*