[WSBAPT] Living Trust issue

Lenard Wittlake lwlaw at my180.net
Tue Apr 18 09:33:24 PDT 2023

We recently prepared a small estate affidavit for a client (one of 3
siblings who inherited Mom's estate) including the supplemental affidavits
signed by all heirs, and were able to deposit 3 checks payable to Mom into
client's account.  Client then divided the funds.

We were ready with another small estate affidavit to present to the payee to
reissue the checks in case our first approach failed.

Lenard L Wittlake, PLLC

Attorney & Counselor at Law

22 East Poplar Street, Suite 202

P.O. Box 1233

Walla Walla, WA 99362

(509) 529-1529 voice

(509) 850-3515 fax

 <mailto:Lenard at wittlakelaw.com> Lenard at wittlakelaw.com

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or

otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you received this email in error,

please reply to the sender that you have received this information in error

and delete this email.