[WSBAPT] PR needs to travel for estate?

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Thu Apr 13 11:51:09 PDT 2023

Eric,
In my experience, PR's reasonable travel expenses will be approved. I've objected when PR came out for the funeral and wanted flights reimbursed, but PR managed to claim some work was done on the inventory/cleanup while they were here, and court approved. Never seen PR's travel reduced or denied.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004
Main: (425) 455-3900 | Fax: (425) 455-9201 | E-mail: npleasants at ohswlaw.com<mailto:npleasants at ohswlaw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message contains information belonging to the law firm of Oseran Hahn, P.S., which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you think that you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.