[WSBAPT] PR Authority In Other State

Jacob Menashe jacob at hickmanmenashe.com
Wed Apr 12 17:20:32 PDT 2023

A branch of a large national bank in Oregon is saying before they’ll open an estate account they want a letter from the PR’s lawyer (me) saying the Washington court authority is enforceable in Oregon. Has anybody dealt with this? I’ve heard rumblings of this before, and we solved it a different way, but I figured folks out there have faced this issue and may have words of wisdom for me. (I likely won’t see replies when sent because I’m out of the country and 10 hours ahead, but that doesn’t mean responses won’t be appreciated!)

Thanks!

Jacob

Jacob H. Menashe
Hickman Menashe, PS
4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd., Suite 204
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 744-5658 phone
(425) 744-6078 fax
Satellite Office in Bellevue
www.hickmanmenashe.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or unauthorized use of the contents of this message is prohibited and doing so may destroy the confidential nature of the communication.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail.  Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us at (425) 744-5658.