[WSBAPT] Referral to North Dakota Probate counsel

Kristin Reeder kristin at klrlaw.net
Fri Apr 7 10:51:06 PDT 2023

From my probate paralegal who lived and worked in North Dakota previously:

H. Malcolm Pippin (“Malcolm”)
Pippin Law Firm
701-572-5544
111 E Broadway
Williston ND 58801

https://www.pippinlawfirm.com/

He would be a recommendation I would give.  I worked with him several years at Nilles Law Firm in Fargo.  He moved to Williston and opened his own firm (his hometown) a few years ahead of the big oil boom and has been there since.  I called his office and yes he does this type of work.  He is good lawyer with experience in many areas (including probate and real estate).

Kristin Lillquist Reeder
[Inline image]
Law Office of Kristin Lillquist Reeder, PLLC
PARKWOOD OFFICE CENTER
2370 130TH Ave. NE #103
Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 861-1109 ph.
(425) 882-0313 fax
www.KLRlaw.net<http://www.klrlaw.net/>

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive this message, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute this message or any information contained therein.  If you have received this message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.