[WSBAPT] DSHS Creditor's Claim

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Thu Sep 29 18:32:04 PDT 2022

Very interesting! Heather and Diane, are you game to tell us the range of claim amounts dropped by DSHS? I wonder if there is a range of discretion to drop lower-value claims, but to pursue higher-value claims? I wonder if DSHS could litigate a $250,000 claim and win even where it had abandoned 100 claims worth $10,000 or less (or something like that). Best, Josh