[WSBAPT] REFERRAL OF GUARDIANSHIP MATTER

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Sep 27 22:33:51 PDT 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

September 27, 2022

 Fern

I handle guardianship matters, both adult and minor guardianship matters.

My hourly rate is $300.00 per hour and I charge an advance of $4,000.00.

My resume is on my website:   www.seattle-silvalaw.com

I practice in King, Snohomish and Pierce - and occasionally elsewhere.

I welcome referrals.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000