[WSBAPT] Personal Rep and Income Taxes

Chandra Lewnau chandra at lewnaulaw.com
Thu Sep 22 13:08:28 PDT 2022

I just saw this very valuable thread. I would like a copy of the book if it
is not too late and will put a check in the mail today. Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 2:02 PM Ann Manley <ann at manleyfirm.com> wrote:

> I'd like the book as well and will put a check in the mail.
>
> Thanks,
> Ann Manley, Esq.
> The Manley Law Firm, P.S., Inc.
> PO Box 16324
> Seattle, WA 98116
> (206)292-3064 / (206)292-3914 fax
> www.manleyfirm.com
>
> *The Manley Law Firm practice areas include Bankruptcy*, Estate Planning,
> Auto Accidents, Civil Litigation, Construction, Commercial and Contract
> Law, Employment Matters, Personal injury, Small Business, Unemployment
> Claims, Wage Loss and Compensation claims*
>
> ** The Manley Law Firm is a Debt Relief Agency. We help people file for
> bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.*
>
> *This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged,
> confidential, and intended solely to whom they are addressed. Any
> unauthorized use, copying, review or disclosure is prohibited. If you have
> received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender.*
>

> On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 1:45 PM Douglas Owens <
> dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Phil, I am putting a check in the mail today.  Thanks for providing
>> this service to us.  Yours truly, Doug Owens

*Chandra M. Lewnau*  *|*  Attorney

WALL GROUP LAW

51 W. Dayton St., Suite 305  *|*  Edmonds, WA 98020

*Tel* 425.670.1560  *|*  *Fax* 425.361.1512  *|* http://www.wallgrouplaw.com

THIS ACCOUNT IS FOR MAILING LIST PURPOSES ONLY.

For faster response email chandra at wallgrouplaw.com