[WSBAPT] Basic Trust/Creditor Question

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Sep 14 13:38:23 PDT 2022

Hello Jacob,

Anything owned by the trust is subject to a judgement against the Trustee in his/her capacity as such.  Whenever I have folks with multiple rental units, I explain the pros and cons of clustering properties into one LLC or Trust versus separate.  The clear down side is all the trust assets are on the table for litigation involving the trust - hope thy had good insurance.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.