[WSBAPT] Long Term CIR

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Mon Sep 12 15:56:53 PDT 2022

This has been an interesting string.  I see a lot of CIR’s who come in together for EP.  Most moved here married then lost their spouse and then got together with the CIR.  Many do not want to remarry as they have retirement and/or other benefits that would be lost.  I learned to deal with them separately, and not as a couple.  Separate files, meetings and signings.  If they first balk at this arrangement I give them the conflict discussion.  I sleep well at night.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC

Attorneys at Law
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.