[WSBAPT] Joint Bank Account

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Mon Sep 12 12:30:38 PDT 2022

Nick is spot-on from my angle. I add only that I have a private investigator who will probably find that joint tenant before you finish giving her his/her name. I do not know how she does it, but does she ever! I’m nuts about her, and she’s as pleasant as punch to work with. Crazy reasonable (read: low) fees. Email me separately if you’d like her info. Best, Josh

Joshua D. McKarcher
McKarcher Law PLLC
537 6th Street
Clarkston, WA 99403