[WSBAPT] Closing Estate - Tax Return Pending

Nick Pleasants npleasants at ohswlaw.com
Thu Sep 8 10:38:12 PDT 2022

Brent,
Closing under RCW 11.68.114 means the PR “retains the powers to: Deal with the taxing authority of any federal, state, or local government;”
I would think depositing and distributing a federal tax refund falls squarely within that power.
Best,
Nick
Nicholas Pleasants | Shareholder

[OseranHahnAttyatLaw 8]

11225 SE 6th Street | Suite 100 | Bellevue, WA 98004