[WSBAPT] COMMUNITY PROPERTY AGREEMENT - TRANSFER OF REAL PROPERTY

Inge Fordham inge at fordhamlegal.com
Wed Sep 7 15:10:29 PDT 2022

Is a Warranty Deed necessary?  If the property is owned by the married couple as community property, and there is a recorded Community Property Agreement, I would think you could just record a certified copy of the death certificate and REETA removing the deceased spouse from title.

[uc%3fexport=download&id=1W3rEcChy0_E0cCfV5up02mkhwnL6eWIs&revid=0B4P5JoIHdbFaR29EbHlRWHFseFV5STZpSUVGeUNPWldkVDFVPQ]
Inge A. Fordham | Attorney
Fordham Law, PLLC
3218 Sixth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98406
Office: (253) 348-2657 | Mobile: (206) 778-3131
www.fordhamlegal.com<http://www.fordhamlegal.com>

Confidential Communication: This email is sent to a recipient on behalf of an attorney/law firm, and is information intended exclusively for the individual, entity or company to which it is sent.  This communication may contain proprietary, privileged or confidential information or may otherwise be legally exempt from disclosure other than to the intended recipient.  If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or otherwise disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or other communication and delete all copies of the message.