[WSBAPT] Does Washington have jurisdiction?

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Sep 7 10:34:38 PDT 2022

Eric,

There is no Florida real estate and the estate is well over $100,000, mostly
liquid assets.  I asked the Successor Trustee to go back to the banks and
ask if they will honor the assignments.  The banks already provided account
balances, which they usually don't do without receiving a copy of the
letters testamentary.  It seems they are honoring the assignments.  Only
time will tell.  Thanks for your response.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC

Attorneys at Law
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.