[WSBAPT] obtaining insurance coverage on real property with multiple owners

cyfield at rockisland.com cyfield at rockisland.com
Fri Sep 2 10:03:18 PDT 2022

Folks- I am meeting with clients this afternoon and one of there issues they
want to discuss is that apparently they are having problems getting
insurance on a house with real property because it is held equally by
individuals (son and spouse), Dad's testamentary CST and surviving mom's
RLT.  I was wondering if anyone else has faced the same situation/can offer
a solution (e.g. a willing insurance company)? Thanks in advance, Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon); Phone:
360-472-1223

Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286; Physical Office:  640 Mullis St #214,
Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this email message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this email in error,
please email the sender at cyfield at rockisland.com
<mailto:cyfield at rockisland.com>  and destroy or delete the original and any
copies.