[WSBAPT] Vancouver law offices

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Thu Sep 1 13:18:29 PDT 2022

Hi, I have a rather unusual request of a Vancouver, WA law office.

Is there someone who would be willing to efile a creditor claim in a probate for me?

Apparently, Clark County Superior Court is going through a system change so they are suspending new efile applications. Otherwise, I would clearly  do it myself.

I am glad to pay for the time it takes.

I do not need e-service as counsel has said he will accept an email of the claim given my inability to set up an efile account at this time.

Hopefully there is nothing through the system that would prohibit efiling on my behalf - but if someone knows, just let me know. Meanwhile, I am pursuing other options.

Thank you very much.

Claudia

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
2212 Queen Anne Avenue No., # 338 (Mailing only)
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 443-2733 (T)
claudia at cagowanlaw.com<mailto:claudia at cagowanlaw.com>

www.seattletrustsandestates.com<http://www.seattletrustsandestates.com/>

[cid:image002.png at 01D8BE05.52CDC2C0]
[cid:image004.jpg at 01D8BE05.52CDC2C0]

Recognizing the risk of coronavirus for our clients and colleagues, we are working remotely. Our direct email and telephone contact information, which has not changed, along with  a  permanent mailing address is noted above.