[WSBAPT] my fiduciary income tax book

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Sat Oct 29 12:11:47 PDT 2022

I am back from a month in Spain, and (with a little help from my secretary while I was away), I believe that I have now mailed a book to everyone who sent me money.  (My retirement plan is now doing much better, thank you.)
If you sent me money, you should now have a book.  (Unless you sent money just recently, in which case you should be receiving a book any day now.)
If you sent me money and have not received a book, please let me know and I will remedy the situation.  (My record-keeping might not be perfect.)
Thank you, and I hope that you find the book uselful.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500