[WSBAPT] Anyone know where Bogle & Gates documents could have ended up?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Oct 27 15:52:03 PDT 2022

I just spoke with one of my clients whose family was with B&G - she said
that when the collapse/closing happened they contacted them and gave them
the option of coming and getting the originals or it would travel with the
partner that was their primary contact. If you know who the attorney was, I
would suggest tracking them down specifically and seeing where they went.
My client mentioned that several from her team went to Dorsey right after.

Good luck!!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /