[WSBAPT] breach of duty

Bruce Moen brm at moenlaw.com
Wed Oct 26 14:26:32 PDT 2022

In the case of documented, I think that I referred to "unexplained withdrawals" that could represent losses to the estate. In another case, I called to ask the client about all of the withdrawals and she said that she had taken fees on an "as needed" basis and not bothered to tell me.  Her idea of a fee was grossly excessive.  In a third case, the PR admitted that he needed money and just took it.  But he was contrite and agreed to confess judgment.  In other cases, the PR just went silent and dissappered.

I should add that the above are not common in my practice.

  Bruce