[WSBAPT] Execution Requirements of Living Trust

Fern Herbert fern at zenith-lawgroup.com
Mon Oct 24 07:02:14 PDT 2022

Sarah,

The Living Trust needs to be Notarized, but you also need to do a Last Will and Testament " aka a "Pour Over Will" with the Trust, and that requires two Witnesses as per state statute. Otherwise, the Trust will not be valid.

Fern Herbert
Managing Attorney
Zenith Law Group, PLLC

Business Mailing Address
4320 196th St. SW B-712
Lynnwood, WA  98036
Phone/Fax: (425) 822-6311

Office locations in: Arlington, Bellevue, Bothell, Everett, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Mt. Vernon, Renton, downtown Seattle

*The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 (18 U.S.*C. § 2700 *et seq.) as well as Domestic and International Laws and Treaties. If you have received the communication in error, please immediately notify  Zenith Law Group by telephone call to (206) 686-7373.*