[WSBAPT] Arizona / Maricopa / Phoenix area Probate Attorney

T. DOWELL teedowell at aol.com
Fri Oct 14 10:37:34 PDT 2022

I recommend Bill Viall. I have included his email above.

Sent on IPHONE- please excuse text and spelling errors.

Theresa Dowell
Dowell Law Offices

(206) 660-1502

Teedowell at aol.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message is intended only for the person to which it is addressed. If you are not that person, immediately destroy all copies and delete email. Contact sender.