[WSBAPT] Referral for EP attorney fluent in Spanish

Lori Rath rath at cirrus.law
Wed Oct 12 15:46:35 PDT 2022

Katherine Brennan of our office is fluent in Spanish and we would be glad to assist.  We are not in South King County, but we are in South Seattle.

Lori

Lori Rath
CIRRUS LAW PLLC
206.487.4443
https://calendly.com/rath-cirruslaw

[cid:image001.png at 01D8DE51.CF0DB950]

309 S. Cloverdale Street
Suite B-4
Seattle, WA 98108
www.cirrus.law<http://www.cirrus.law/>

   + Estate, Gift & Trust Planning and Tax
   + Probate and Trust Administration
   + Individual and Business Tax
   + Executive Benefits
   + Life Insurance Planning
   + Fiduciary Representation
   + Mediation of Trust and Estate Disputes