[WSBAPT] Multiple beneficiaries

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Mon Oct 10 08:46:31 PDT 2022

Ann,

I would agree with Alexis from a drafting standpoint.  Also, I had a similar client with 25 charities and explained that if there was a thought percentages and charities might change that they would be better working with our community foundation and having one payout in the Will to their Donor Advised Funds.  A DAF can be created during life and funded by testamentary distribution (at lease with Innovia here I have done that).

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.