[WSBAPT] IRS - Frustration Level HIGH!!!

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Wed Oct 5 10:50:34 PDT 2022

there could be another Estate or trust with that exact name try it again and either put in or leave out a middle initial as the case may be so that it is a little different than what you’ve applied for originally and see if that works

Bryce H. Dille
Dille Law, PLLC
Office: 360-350-0270
Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**